It is the most important Hindu religious path in the Himalayas, which is found in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state, in the past which was part of Uttar Pradesh. The path passes through four Hindu pilgrimage destinations – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. Badrinath is also one of the four seats of a larger Vaishnava pilgrimage route Char Dham. Char Dham was originally called the popular pilgrimage path in the four holy places of Hinduism, positioned at opposite ends of the Indian subcontinent Puri, Rameshwaram, Dwarka, and Badrinath. It is believed that the custom of pilgrimage to Char Dham, a Hindu truth-seeker and started the VIII century reformer Shankara. Only later, the last of the four sites Char Dham, Badrinath, a holy place has become a main Himalayan pilgrimage path that became known as “Char Dham”.
- Standard and Star category Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – Cooked by Navbharat’s Chef (PURE VEG)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Non-A. C. Vehicle
- Service of Gujarati Tour Escort
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Srinagar To Sonmarg (82 Kms. 3 To 4 Hrs.)
Srinagar To Gulmarg (52 Kms. 2 To 3 Hrs.)
Gulmarg To Pahalgam (97 Kms.4 To 5 Hrs.)
Pahalgam To Srinagar (97 Kms.)
Srinagar To Ahmedabad
|Srinagar||Royal Battoo Or Asian Park|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Highlands Or Similar|
Include & Exclude
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- N.A/C Vehicle From Srinagar To Srinagar With All Inclusions.
- 4n/5d Stay In Srinagar Hotel.
- 2n/3d Stay In Pahalgam Hotel.
- 2 Bottles Of Mineral Water Bottle Daily Pick Up & Drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Local Sightseeing In Srinagar & Pahagam By Union Vehicles.
- Camp Fire & Dj In Srinagar Or Pahalgam.
- Shikara Ride For 60min In Famous Dal Lake.
- Air fare / train fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees & guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road
blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the
client, which is directly payable on the Spot)
- GST 5%